- Team building and Leadership programs
Leverage the exciting platform of sailing to enhance learning and powerfully convey critical business lessons and important skills for effective performance at the work place. Aquasail’s leadership and team building programs use sailing and international formats of competitive racing to surface insights and bring about change.
1. SAILIENCE: a powerful platform SAILIENCE offers corporates a range of programs where teams use the sailing platform to enhance team work, execution, goal setting, communication and more. SAILIENCE is available to corporates as exclusive programs designed specifically keeping their in mind their objectives.
2. Team reward and bonding programs: Aquasail offers high energy very rewarding sailing based programs for employees to interact in an informal and fun setting.
Aquasail Video: Employee Engagement & SAILIENCE
Networking and Regattas (Incentives, Conferences and Events)
Add a new dimension to client networking events and incentive programs/ MICE with Aquasail’s superb regattas and fun sailing options. Reward, engage and connect like never before as your client’s experience a world class sailing, be it Aquasail’s amazing regattas or its fun filled, exhilarating beach fiesta options. Clients will remember the action of the regatta or the joy of sailing of dinghy themselves. The warm hospitality from Aquasail never ceases to delight.
3. Exclusive Corporate and Client Events: High powered events for networking, reward and retention of clients. Sailing world over is used for networking, for brand association and strong imagery and brand launches. Aquasail is the only company with a large and varied fleet and the capability of conducting diverse programs for discerning customers and can create events keeping in mind brand/business objectives and distinct audience profiles and needs.
4. Sponsored / Media Events: Aquasail conducts regattas and high profile sailing events created for different segments and designed to capture the imagination of those seeking the AQUASAIL finer things in life. Aquasail events are conducted with world class formats and benchmarks and have received superlative feedback. Last season more than 200 CEOs and MDs and Business Owners sailed at the Forbes India Aquasail Regatta, the first ever corporate sailing regatta in the country.
Aquasail Video: Networking Regattas and Events
You can’t control the wind but you can adjust the sails
Sailing requires high levels of teamwork and execution for success. As Richard deVos, President of Amway and an avid and highly successful sailor says,
‘a group of sailors doesn’t necessarily make a team of sailors. There have to be some principles around which you coalesce. – when you are on a boat in close proximity that becomes evident – may be even quicker than in a business. You need to sail (and work) with a good group of people that you enjoy working with rather than a passing parade of whoever seems to be the hottest one in town. At the need of the day not only the tangible but the intangible results are much better.”
Sailing races and sailing activities stimulate real life situations and demonstrate different behaviors and attitudes in a non-threatening environment. We believe that the processes used and the power of the activity itself open participant’s minds and trigger reflection and will create a great platform for sharing and dialogue as well as introspection. In a very positive manner, the program will help people to experience their inner resourcefulness and power as they actually steer and race high performance boats by themselves against each other. In this environment, bonding and reaching out automatically happens as it is an extremely exhilarating experience. The activity necessarily requires the need to work in a very close partnership.
You can’t cross an ocean without leaving port!
Aquasail ensures that the sailing is high energy. The profile of the team and each participant is considered. Under the guidance of extremely qualified instructors Aquasail ensures that everybody does have an extremely memorable experience. Most importantly the facilitation ensures that the day’s activities are navigated in such a way that the set learning objectives are met.
Getting on board : Options
I. Half day SAILIENCE Program at Gateway
II. A Beach SAILIENCE Program at the Aquasail Center at Mandwa
III. Discover Sailing: Experience Different Dimensions of Sailing
IV. A Beach Sailing Fiesta: A Fiesta with Boats
I. Half day SAILIENCE Program at Gateway
A high energy day where participants will sail and then race in teams. This is a powerful experience as participants find themselves in a completely new situation handling a large boat and racing it as a team. Variations in formats help surface relevant learning.